Its been years (10+) since I'd been there, but thanks to the Harpers, we were able to go Sat. to experience it with the kids and hear Trace Adkins!! We had a great time- it was the kids' first rodeo, livestock show, concert...lots of firsts. Tristan made a new friend in Harper, too.


3 comments:
I have LOVED catching up on your blog. I am so jealous of you going to the rodeo!! What FUN times.
The Harpers got the best deal...... a fun evening with 6 Newmans..... getting to know their individual personalities..... tractors, baby chicks, corndogs, ring tone songs, first time swallowing tylenol pill..... etc. Thank you! Theresa/Harper
Rodeo memories are so precious. We were just calcualting that we think we've been going to the San Antonio Rodeo for 10yrs! One of my favorite memories was our daughter's realization (at 3yrs old) that not all pigs look like baby Wilbur, ha! ha! She was steamin' mad, and it was a hoot to watch her fit :)
Post a Comment