Oh I also forgot- you blog color and layout is real nice! Isn't it weird how everyone is more attracted to myspace and will visit there? I really liked my blog- but it was too lonely-haha,myspace is very friendly!!!
I love to read about me!! Just kidding...you are so detailed and take great pics. The kids will love looking back at all of the things they did! And believe me they will not remember half of the things you did if you don't have proof! Josh never does!! I especially love your girls night out w/ Autumn.
With four kids and lots of activities, it's hard to keep everyone informed. So, we'll keep it here, and you can check back as often as you like to see what we have going on here in the heart of TX! Be sure to bookmark our site & leave comments so we know you've been by :)
2 comments:
Oh I also forgot- you blog color and layout is real nice! Isn't it weird how everyone is more attracted to myspace and will visit there? I really liked my blog- but it was too lonely-haha,myspace is very friendly!!!
I love to read about me!! Just kidding...you are so detailed and take great pics. The kids will love looking back at all of the things they did! And believe me they will not remember half of the things you did if you don't have proof! Josh never does!! I especially love your girls night out w/ Autumn.
Post a Comment