Friday, July 27, 2007

Living without a computer!

Last week, I walked over to the computer expecting the screen to come back to life as always, but nothing happened. It was completely black even though the lights came on. DEAD. Fortunately, it was bought less than a year ago and was still under warranty and could be fixed for free. Unfortunately, this meant being on the phone with HP for over 2 hrs, taking the computer apart, pulling out and replacing "chips" as told!, waiting 3 days for a FED EX box, shipping it to HP, then waiting not so patiently for its return! I have become quite dependent on my computer over the past few years!! Well, its finally back now so I'll start posting all the fun from July to share with everyone.

1 comment:

JasonW said...

Sounds familiar.. Bobbi would be lost without her'link to the outside world' as she call it.. Glad you made it back online. I have really enjoyed reading all of your updates on the family. They are growing up so fast.