Sunday, September 21, 2008

My "Baby Girl" turns 9!!






Its so hard to believe its been 9 whole years since we brought that pretty pink bundle home from the hospital!! Time just continues to fly by and she continues to grow up. This year she wanted an all girl horse party. So, we rode horses, played games, roped 'calves', went on a hayride and fed some ponies. She said it was the best party ever and she wants another one next year! I think she makes an adorable cowgirl!!

7 comments:

Angela said...

That looks like a really fun party! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun.. I just wish I had been there, to feed and rope some horses with you...I love all the great pictures, especially the one of you and your Mommy...Gramma

The Dixon Group said...

Your baby is beautiful! I love the horseshoe cake. Did you make it? Looks like you have a cowgirl on your hands.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I cannot believe she is 9! Wow how time flies! I wonder whats up with the cowgirl stuff and yehawl attire- I know another little girl that that has been her only request for awhile.
Autumn just looks adorable but very grown as well- just can't believe it! Cool party!

Anonymous said...

You know that Harper is not a computer person and has no idea what a blog is. Whatever........ I will have to make sure to open site at home so he can see the beautiful "cowgirls". He will be thrilled............. theresa

Wachsmann Family said...

Wow! Andy will be 9 next month, hard to believe sometimes. I love the theme and cake! Where was the party? Was it at the Bauer's farm? Kara would love that kind of party.

Anonymous said...

You will be proud of Harper.... he has seen his first Blog site.... and yes he thought the cowgirls were beautiful and that they looked just like one another. We looked at all of the other photos and now he understands how I know what is going on in the life of the "Waco Newmans".